What’s important to us and our team?
Thank you for your interest in joining our team! We are looking for employees who reflect our mission of treating others as we ourselves want to be treated. If you enjoy serving others, want to be challenged intellectually, and have a positive spirit, you will love working at Blaine Eye Clinic.
What our current team has to say:
Abby A. 1 year of employment
- Everybody treats each other like family, and goes the extra mile to make you feel cared for as an employee and friend.
- Everyone has such a unique personality, and we strive to make sure everyone is a great fit for the team. We don’t hire just to fill spots.
- I think the schedule is fantastic. 4 day work weeks are the best.
- The days go by so fast, and there is never a dull moment.
- There is always a push to achieve more for yourself, better at your job and just a better human in general.
- You feel so important, regardless of the position you are in. You always feel like you’re doing work that matters.
Kayelyn M. over 14 years of employment
- We get to help people on a daily basis and make an impact in other people’s lives
- It is family oriented – family comes first and the owners/management realize that importance
- No day is ever the same making every day new and exciting (never boring)
- The owners/management encourage and welcome feedback and ideas from all of the staff, making me feel like my ideas are important and I am valued
- The environment and coworkers are awesome! I consider them my closest friends
Brenda A. over 11 years of employment
- I love working at BEC (and was excited to work here for a second time after my kids were grown):
- The doctors/owners trust and respect their staff. They trust that we are knowledgeable enough to make decisions on ways to help patients without having to wait for approval for everything but are more than willing to help out when we’re not sure what to do
- I truly enjoy working with all the staff and doctors at BEC. We are a fun and caring bunch and it’s like having another family
- Can be very challenging at times but also very rewarding
- I enjoy working with patients and making their visit to BEC one they will be happy to tell others about
How to Apply:
We encourage you to view our open positions listed on the Current Openings page. Click on the job title to view more details about the positions. Click “Apply Now” to upload your resume and cover letter.
Interested in a position that is not currently open?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep your resume on file and consider it if that position becomes available.
Blaine Eye Clinic is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all applicable laws relating to discrimination against qualified applicants or employees in hiring or in any decision affecting job status, pay, or any other terms and conditions of employment based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, age, or other applicable protected classes.
Comprehensive Benefits, including but not limited to:
- Six paid Holidays closed major Holidays
- Up to 10 days of paid Vacation 1st year, additional after 1st year
- Medical Insurance with optional HSA plan
- Simple IRA with company match
- Flexible Spending Account for Medical and Dependent Care Expenses
- Employee option benefits managed by Aflac
- Eye Care service provided by Blaine Eye Clinic
- Free SmartDollar account, a financial wellness benefit from Ramsey Solutions
- Discounted optical, contact lens products and services provided by Blaine Eye Clinic
- Discounted optical, contact lens products and services for family provided by Blaine Eye Clinic
- Continuing education allowance
- Employee Recognition Program
- Annual uniform allowance
- Competitive bonus structure
- Birthday, anniversary and other fun perks and events for staff and families