There is more to vision than seeing 20/20.
Signs and symptoms of vision problems
Does your child experience any of the following symptoms?
- Skips/repeats lines when reading
- Poor reading comprehension
- Short attention span with near work
- Homework taking longer than it should
- Avoids near work/reading
- Headaches at the end of the day
- Turn or tilt of the head or covers an eye while reading
- Considered ‘lazy,’ a ‘slow learner,’ ‘ADHD,’ or has a ‘behavior problem’
If you find yourself answering yes to one or more of these symptoms, your child may struggle with a learning related vision problem. See how we at the Blaine Eye Clinic can help!
“Within 6 months of starting eye therapy our son did 180 degree turn around with his school work. He went from taking two hours to do his spelling and math with lots of help to do his homework to now doing the same work independently during his 15 minute bus ride home from school. He draws with lots of details where getting him to color in between the lines took a lot of pep talk and some bribery. His penmanship is clear and perfect, where before it look like someone half his age wrote it. It is truly Unbelievable With the changes. He is a lot happier and more confident with school. Thank you for everything!!!”